This welcoming 2-bedroom unit offers you an opportunity to establish roots in the heart of a vibrant Liverpool. Located within walking distance from Liverpool station, Liverpool public school, as well as a wide variety of shops and restaurants, the convenience of this property speaks for itself. Come down and inspect today.
• 2 bedrooms both with floor to ceiling built in robe
• Renovated kitchen
• A desirable double brick building
• Upgraded floorboards
• Double garage with storage space
• Full updated bathroom with bath and shower
• Split system air conditioning system (1 in living area and 1 in main bedroom)
• Community swimming pool with key access
• Shared car washing bay
• 40 Visitor Car parking in the block
• Children’s Playground inside the complex
• Completely secured entry
• Running area around George’s River.
• Liverpool Station (4 minutes)
• Liverpool Public School (4 minutes)
• Liverpool Hospital (5 minutes)
• Liverpool CBD (5 minutes)
• Just behind Georges River
Contact Farha on 0405 436 393 to inspect the property today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||502|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|