Owner and Director of Raine and Horne Ingleburn Farha Diba is proud to present this beautiful brick built 3-bedroom villa to the market for sale.
This Corner light filled villa with bonus small front courtyard and low maintenance timber decking rear courtyard with covered patio is an ideal investment or first home buyer opportunity.
This lovely brick home features:
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Main bedroom & second bedroom consisting of a built in
- Combined lounge and dining area
- The bathroom includes a vanity and bathtub
- Plenty of storage space in the large linen cupboard
- The modern kitchen contains brand new gas cooktop, oven, range hood and plenty of storage
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning in loungeroom
- Floorboards throughout living and bedrooms
- The outdoor alfresco/ rear yard is the perfect place to relax during those lazy days also Little Front yard treat
- Internal Laundry with storage cupboard and second toilet.
- A single lock up garage
- Approx 1.3km to Glenfield train station,
- 1.2km to Glenquarie Town Centre,
- 1.6km to Glenfield Public School,
- 1.3km to Glenwood Public School and
– 1.4km to TAFE NSW
Please Call or text today at 0405 436 393 to book your inspection!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|