Overlooking Bundamba creek and peaceful horse paddocks this flood free home ticks all the boxes. The owners have included a ride on mower in the sale of this property and the furniture also. The huge 885m block has side access, with plenty of room for a shed or a pool.
This gorgeous renovation has been elegantly styled and crafted for the discerning buyer who requires a comfortable lifestyle, enhanced by the colour palette of today and stylish contemporary furniture.
The living room is spacious, light and oh so comfortable and is serviced by the air conditioned dream kitchen which is designed to be the central hub of the home. There is a large, shady front verandah which overlooks Bundamba creek and the adjoining parklands. This front verandah captures afternoon and evening breezes. The home also features a huge back patio area which is perfect for family parties, BBQ’s and gatherings.
Three light, airy bedrooms are all styled for your convenience. Please enjoy the photos and view the furniture for yourself.
• 3 bedrooms, two bedrooms with ceiling fans
• 2 Toilets
• Spacious family lounge room with ceiling fan
• Newly painted inside and out, floors recently polished
• Newly rewired with new fuse box
• New plumbing using copper pipes to mains
• New kitchen with dishwasher, and luxury appliances
• Refurbished bathroom, both toilets are new with shower over the bath
• New front fence
• Near new carpet
• All new internal doors
• New stegbar windows with new blinds
• The roof has been replaced
• Air conditioning in the kitchen/living room
• Separate laundry
• Study nook
• Huge front timber deck
• Massive rear undercover area that can be used as a double carport or entertaining area
• Separate carport at rear
• Garden Shed
• Concrete stumps
• Fully fenced 885m2 block – new fencing at the front, colorbond fencing on both sides
• For any savvy investors, the rental appraisal for this property came in at $320-340 per week
• Rates $452 per quarter; Water $240 per quarter
This home will not disappoint it ticks all the boxes and is situated close to shopping centres, public transport, and it is a quick drive to the Cunningham Highway. Nothing more to do, just move in and enjoy your gorgeous new home.
• 1km to Sacred Heart Primary School
• 600m to Coffee Shop
• 400m to George Palmer Park
• Approx. 1.5km To Booval Fair Shopping Centre
• 1km to Hotel/McDonalds/Harvey Norman and Bottleshop
• 2 mins drive to Bundamba State School and the Swimming Pool
• 6 mins to Booval Train Station
• 10 mins to Ipswich CBD
• Less than 20 mins to Springfield
Call today for an inspection anytime, as you will NOT want to miss this opportunity.