If you are wanting a beautiful statement home to be proud of then you need look no further!
This gorgeous home is by far the best value for money in One Mile!
- Fresh paint on the outside with fabulous Art Deco features throughout the entire home
- Two spacious bedrooms, each retaining their current wardrobes
- North eastern facing sunroom that is being used as a home office
- Large lounge, dining room separated by an original arch way with French doors.
- The eat in kitchen is spacious and airy and features a spectacular stove, costing $2,500
- Downstairs casual living area
- This home is in walking distance to local shops, schools, after school care, preschool, doctors and Church.
This is definitely an attractive opportunity for the first time buyer, investors or those wanting to buy, to move straight in and take full advantage of all the renovations that have been done for them!
If you are wanting the best value for money in One Mile then you must see this home!!!
Some Key Features:
- Fully Renovated
- 2 beds, with carpet
- Freshened up, eat in kitchen, stunning appliances
- Split system air conditioning in living room and master bed
- 2nd separate toilet at the back door
- Main bathroom- toilet and shower
- Polished, restored timber floor in living room
- Guest retreat/home office/yoga space, with French doors
What You Should Know:
- Land size 569 m2
- Flood Free Block – No Water on Property in 1974 or 2011
- 2 Car spaces with lockable shed to the rear of the block
- Fully fenced
- Fully landscaped gardens, Front and Rear
- 45mins (46.9km) via M7 Brisbane City
Within Walking Distance to:
- Local Shops
- After School Care
- Bus Stops
- Tennis Court
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$298 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|