SITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD
Short Walk to Ipswich Central School and Limestone Park. 5 mins drive to hospitals and medical precinct.
If you are looking for a stylish and unique 1960’s, high set home in the most elevated area in Eastern Heights, then you need look no further! This home is within short walking distance from Limestone Park and Queens Park, Ipswich Central School, P C Y C, the Incinerator Theatre, all kinds of sporting facilities and Ipswich’s medical precinct.
Inner city restaurants, businesses and the Ipswich Library are also 10 mins drive away, as are Ipswich Girls’ Grammar and the popular tennis courts, situated at the edge of Queens Park.
• 4 light and airy bedrooms, master with original built in robes
• Spacious open plan living room with wonderful hardwood timber floorboards throughout (serviced by split system A/C!)
• Wonderful polished hard wood floors through out
• Eastern facing front balcony with breathtaking, wide views
• Wide sliding door to the balcony
• Views to Brisbane
• Open plan, spacious “L” shaped lounge and dining area
• Lovely modern kitchen – Plenty of bench space, with glass splash back and pantry
• Retro bathroom with separate toilet
• Internal laundry with speedy access to the back yard clothes line
• Underneath garage for 1 car
• Excellent stumping
• Fantastic and extensive sand stone retaining wall at the back fence area.
• Gorgeous terracing of back yard
• Fully fenced block
• Buses for Private and State schools just around the corner.
• 250m to Limestone Park
• 500m to Ipswich Central Primary School
• 3 mins to Ipswich Girls Grammar, St. Andrew’s Private Hospital & Coles
• 5 mins to Ipswich CBD & train