A beautiful and much loved family home has been created to compliment our Queenslander way of life. Designed with plenty of space for a large or growing family with 2 defined living areas, fantastic outdoor entertaining plus a sparkling pool this home will perfectly cater to the entertainer in all of us.
- Large family sized 4 Bedroom home all with built in robes
- Spacious family areas designed with entertaining in mind
- Generous formal lounge and dining
- Central kitchen with great storage and loads of bench space
- Party sized covered entertaining and deck area
- Cool off in sparkling pool
- Air conditioning and fans ensure year round comfort
- Well located main bathroom with separate toilet
- 2 vehicle accommodation plus storage shed
- Great sized laundry
- All set on a private, tropical well fenced 809m2
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is just over a stones throw from the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport and access to the Warrego highway is just a short drive.
To inspect this property and dream big, please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich immediately to avoid disappointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|