Yes, she could do with a tidy up. But this cutie is packed with charm, on a flood-free block. Lovely original casement windows throughout the home are a highlight, along with the hardwood timber floors and plaster cornicing.
Located in the quiet suburb of Basin Pocket, only a short distance to the Ipswich CBD, schools, transport and the Riverheart Parklands, this property offers great potential and has the makings of a lovely home. Book an inspection today.
• 2 Bedrooms + 3rd bedroom/spacious sunroom/multipurpose room
• Original eat-in kitchen
• Large covered patio area at back which can easily be made secure and lockable
• Separate lounge
• Bathroom consists of shower and vanity with separate toilet
• Internal Landry, single carport
• Great 708m2 flood-free block with rear yard access, fenced 3 sides
Perfectly located for convenience:
• 65m to Bus
• 2 mins to Riverheart Parklands, Water Park and Ipswich Girls Grammar
• 2 mins to corner store, East Ipswich Primary School
• 3 mins to Train & Ipswich Girls Grammar
• And only a mere 4 mins to Ipswich CBD!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|