This endearing property emanates a gentle and relaxing ambiance. A real home. From its simple and clean facade to its inviting living spaces, there is no denying its appeal. Situated on a generous 885m2 block, there is also room for a granny flat or second dwelling. Positioned on a lovely quiet street, this home creates the perfect blend of lifestyle and convenience; close to shops, train and schools.
• 3 bedrooms (one with b/ins)
• 2 living areas + office
• Tiled enclosed room with external sliding glass door as its own entrance which would be perfect for an office to work from home (also has internal access)
• Spacious separate lounge features A/C and a bonus large sunroom which could be a play room, office, sewing room, anything!
• Fantastic kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry, overhead cupboards and S/S appliances, overlooks the dining room
• Neat and tidy bathroom has been modernised and features shower over tub and separate toilet
• Internal laundry, security screens, fans throughout
• Warm timber floorboards throughout
• 885m2 block with GRANNY FLAT & DUAL OCCUPANCY POTENTIAL
• Mango tree & Garden Shed
Perfectly located for convenience:
• 160m to Bus
• 650m to Corner Store
• 800m to East Ipswich Train Station
• 550m to East Ipswich State School
• 2 mins to Water Park and Ipswich Girls Grammar
• And only a mere 4 mins to Ipswich CBD!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|