This well-built brick home sits solidly on a flat 657m2 block and is surrounded by other quality homes. The open plan living area flows easily through to the dining area.
Enjoy the company of family members while watching the kids playing on the lush flat back lawn. There is always a breeze in the afternoon.
This excellent home also features a huge, powered shed with great workshop space.
• 4 Car parks
• Carpeted three bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Lounge room
• Dining area with split system air-conditioning
• Main room with a walk-in robe
• Bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Rear covered entertainment area
• 3 water tanks
• 5 panel solar power
• 1.8km* to Rosewood Station
• 19.5km* to Ipswich CBD
• Easy access to shops and conveniences
• 1km* to St Brigid’s Primary School
• 1.8km* to Rosewood Primary and Secondary school
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$313 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|