This could be a very real “CASH COW”.
• Near level allotment
• Nearly 8-meter-wide side access
• Easily park a large vehicle on the short side of the home as well
• Excellent access to Utilities and Services
• Fantastic income producing home in place
• Great tenant paying $260 per week
• * Subdivision subject to Ipswich City Council approval
The 2-bedroom home is a great shape with all rooms of a great size
Fresh internal paintwork
Gorgeous timbre floors
Very tidy kitchen
Large rear entertaining
Nearby or just a short drive away you will find amenities like: Public Transport, Ipswich Golf Course and Country Club, Swimming Pool, Tennis Centre, Local Shops, Health related facilities, Multiple Parks, Private and State Schools, Ipswich CBD, Clubs, pubs and café’s – Can you afford to miss this?
To inspect this property, please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne immediately to avoid disappointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|