A stunning surprise package and a real attention grabber that will truly delight the eye of the new owner.
Recent renovations and superb presentation really make this exciting home an absolute must see!
So, make time to immediately inspect this beautifully bright and excitingly different home.
Ready to be immediately moved into and boasting:
- Stunning brand-new kitchen with brand new appliances, loads storage and breakfast bar.
- Freshly polished floors throughout
- Neutral, freshly painted internals
- Large open plan family and lounge
- Very generous dining
- Perfect, brand-new bathroom
- Study nook
- Air conditioned
- Massive covered outdoor entertaining
- 2 Street access and a big 943m2 allotment
- 2 Amazing bedrooms
- Large single bay garage, plus 2 carports
- Easy wide side access
- Eco friendly water tank and solar system
- Separate laundry and second separate toilet
- Easy fast access to the Warrego Highway to Toowoomba and Brisbane
- Walking distance to primary and high schools
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|