Massive 918m2 – Side Access – 2 Living Spaces – Massive Entertaining
WOW!! Super impressive backyard, just perfect for families and those looking for that extra space.
Positioned in a family friendly neighbourhood and at the end of a quiet court this home will impress and presents a fantastic opportunity to purchase, and we encourage immediate inspections.
- Family sized 4 Bedroom home all with built in robes
- Brand new carpet and fresh internal painting
- Master suite with large ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Open plan family and dining, designed with entertaining in mind
- Excellent sized and separate formal lounge
- Generous kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless appliances, and breakfast bar
- Enormous party sized covered outdoor entertaining
- Air conditioning, fans and insulation ensure year-round comfort
- Well located main bathroom with separate toilet
- Workshop space and separate laundry
- Double lock up car accommodation with internal entry to the home
- Laundry with abundant bench and storage space
- Security screens
- Eco friendly 3.5K Solar system and water tank
- All set on a massive 918 m2 allotment in the peaceful Cul-De-Sac
- Easy access to the Brassall bike and running track, The Brassall Bikeway is a 14km bike path that highlights the region’s history, as it’s aligned with the first railway line built in Queensland. It’s fully paved and is a very safe environment for all, wayfinding signs around the length are impressive.
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, restaurants, and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and has easy access to the Warrego Highway.
A beautiful home that has been created to compliment the Queensland lifestyle
DISCLAIMER: Raine & Horne Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|