Rarely does an Art Deco home incorporate the needs of the modern family in the way that this home does with its fabulous indoor/outdoor flow.
Step through the charming front entrance into the open plan living area (serviced by a stylish kitchen with Caesar stone benches and tiles of soft leafy design), then through the huge double doors opening on to the shady front verandah, and you will realise how beautifully the two eras have been integrated. This living room/verandah combination will be the hub of private family leisure time and intimate party time!
A huge, newly-paved, back, under-cover entertaining area will be the scene of many wonderful larger gatherings.
The tastefully renovated bathroom services the three bedrooms, or 2 bedrooms plus a study, depending on your requirements.
The modern indoor laundry incorporates a second toilet
The landscaped, fenced back garden can be enhanced and made your own.
• Gorgeous hardwood polished floors
• Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benches
• Modern indoor laundry with separate toilet
• Stylish bathroom with separate shower and toilet
• 3 modern ceiling fans, funky light fittings
• Soft colour scheme throughout
• 3 Bedrooms
• Large, open plan living areas opening onto a spacious, shady front verandah
• New paving throughout the driveway right through to the huge covered entertaining, party area at the rear of this home.
• 2 toilets for your convenience
• Main bedroom opens onto the shady verandah
• Separate charming front entrance
Single carport – with space for a tandem
• Booval Fair shopping centre 850m
• Booval train station 1.4km
• Silkstone State School 1km
• Sacred Heart School 550m
• Silkstone Village 1.9km
• Bus Stop 93m
• Cameron Park 1km
• Limestone Park 3.2km
• Ipswich CBD 3.4km