Massive 976m2 – Side Access – Stunning Condition – Sparkling Pool – 2 Living Spaces – Massive Entertaining and Bar – Study or Home Office
Inspiring and visually appealing, this contemporary lowset property provides a timeless luxury and resort style living. The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream, along with loads of storage and bench space. The entire area is open and airy, flowing through the dining and family areas and can be opened up to embrace the adjoining party sized covered outdoor entertaining.
The sparkling near new, in-ground pool is an absolute oasis featuring an entertaining area and tropical bar which perfectly caters to the entertainer in all of us.
This unique property provides the utmost in indulgent living, it’s a retreat from the busy world and with its low maintenance grounds you’ll be free to enjoy the flexibility of modern resort style living.
- Family sized 4 Bedroom home all with built in robes
- Study / home office (currently a hair salon)
- Indulgent master suite with large ensuite and double robe’s
- Spacious and open family and dining, designed with entertaining in mind
- Excellent sized formal lounge
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Party sized covered outdoor entertaining
- Sparkling in ground, salt water pool
- Sun deck and entertaining area with Bar overlooking the pool and rear garden
- Air conditioning, fans and insulation ensure year-round comfort
- Well located main bathroom with separate toilet
- Secure vehicle accommodation with internal entry to the home plus easy wide side access to the rear with secure parking and concrete slab – perfect for caravans and boats.
- Laundry with abundant bench and storage space
- Security screens
- Water tank and 3 X 3 garden shed
- All set on a massive 976 m2 allotment in the peaceful Cul-De-Sac
- Easy access to the Brassall bike and running track, The Brassall Bikeway is a 14km bike path that highlights the region’s history, as it’s aligned with the first railway line built in Queensland. It’s fully paved and is a very safe environment for all, wayfinding signs around the length are impressive.
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and has easy access to the Warrego Highway.
This stunning property will truly suit the fussiest of buyers, a beautiful home that has been created to compliment the Queenslander lifestyle.
We encourage inspections immediately to avoid disappointment.
DISCLAIMER: Raine & Horne Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|