Massive 958m2 – Side Access – Stunning Condition – 4 Beds + Study – King Sized Master – Ducted Air Conditioning
Inspiring and visually appealing, this contemporary lowset property provides a timeless luxury and resort style living. The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream, along with loads of storage and bench space. The entire area is open and airy, flowing through the dining and family areas and can be opened up to embrace the adjoining party sized covered outdoor entertaining and private back garden.
This unique property provides the utmost in indulgent living, it’s a retreat from the busy world and with its low maintenance grounds you’ll be free to enjoy the flexibility of modern, low maintenance living.
- Family sized 4 Bedroom home all with built in robes
- Study / home office – or easily a 5th bedroom
- Indulgent, king sized master suite
- Spacious and open plan family and dining, designed with entertaining in mind
- Excellent sized formal lounge
- Stunning kitchen with quality stainless appliances, breakfast bar and loads of storage
- Party sized covered outdoor entertaining
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning and insulation ensure year-round comfort
- Well located main bathroom with separate toilet
- Secure vehicle accommodation with internal entry to the home plus easy wide side access to the rear
- Large separate laundry
- Security screens
- Water tank, 3 X 3 garden shed, 24 panel solar system This quarters power bill was only $77!!
- All set on a massive 958 m2 allotment in the peaceful Cul-De-Sac
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of everything, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and has easy access to the Cunningham Highway.
This stunning property will truly suit the fussiest of buyers, a beautiful home that has been created to compliment the Queenslander lifestyle.
We encourage inspections immediately to avoid disappointment.
DISCLAIMER: Raine & Horne Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||202|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|