Freshly painted, this low-maintenance brick home is perfect for small families and investors. With an added bonus of a covered alfresco and the enclose garage has a sliding glass door to the street which would make a fantastic studio, media room or space to work from home. So what are you waiting for?
- 3 bedrooms (master with WIR)
- Neat two-way bathroom has separate bathtub and shower has new screen
- Freshly painted and airy living areas (lounge with A/C)
- Easy to clean tiles and floor boards throughout the home
- Kitchen in good condition features gas cooktop, plenty of bench space , pantry and opens onto the dining room with sliding glass door onto;
- Covered alfresco is quite generous and provides dry access from the enclosed garage to the house
- Low maintenance yard is fenced at the back for pets
- Added bonus of internal laundry, security screens, linen cupboard and garden shed
- Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac
Amazing location for convenience:
- 450m to Bus Stop & Smith Rd Park
- 650m to Goodna State School
- 800m to St. Ives Shopping Centre Goodna (including takeaway, petrol, shops, chemist and more)
- 950m to Highway Access!
Call to arrange an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|