Complete with white picket fence, this wonderful character home has great proportions, modern conveniences and is packed full or original charm. It’s the perfect family home to add you own memories of exciting Christmas’s around the pool, vibrant children’s birthday parties and quiet movie nights curled up with your dog.
Additionally, this enchanting home is ideally situated on an elevated block in a tightly held, conveniently located and highly sought-after neighbourhood of Ipswich creating the perfect blend of easy living and lifestyle.
Welcome to your new life.
Charming features of your home:
• 3 bedrooms (two with A/C & fans) + enclosed sleep-out/study + bonus room under
• Perfect home for entertaining on the large back deck which flows through to the pool area
• The E-N-O-R-M-O-U-S Master Suite features built-ins, A/C, fan and wonderful bay window
• Lounge room (with a/c) and dining room (with chandelier!), are separated by a wide timber arch with fretwork
• Year-round comfort: POOL (for all your summer fun), FIRE PLACE (to toast your winter marshmallows) and AIR-CONDITIONING (servicing your spacious living areas and two bedrooms)
• Two renovated bathrooms – both with toilets, one with a clawfoot, roll-top tub, the other with shower (and is ideally located near pool)
• Updated white timber kitchen with pantry, D/W & ample storage
• Some gorgeous internal features include: Tongue and groove interior, 6-inch-wide pine floorboards, soaring ceilings, French doors, fretwork breezeways and more!
• Internal laundry, adorable chicken coop, recently replaced roof and a fantastic bonus room located under the house – work from home!
• Double carport
• Low maintenance 668m2 fully fenced block
• Beautiful location in lovely quiet street, proudly set on the elevated side of the street, capturing beautiful afternoon breezes
• 450m to new Coles Shopping Centre + 280m to Bus Stop
• 750m to Stunning Queens Park + 900m to Ipswich Central State School
• 4 mins to Booval Fair Shopping Centre
• 5 mins to Ipswich Girls Grammar, Ipswich CBD & Train
If you have been searching for a family-sized character home in the perfect location, call today for your private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|