You won’t be disappointed by this remarkable and spacious family home. Built in the late 70’s, filled with the sought-after architectural features of this era such as high ceiling with exposed beams, wonderful hardwood timber floorboards and the clean modern lines of the 70’s.
Check out the floorplan as this home is not short on space, with the pice de rsistance being the pool room and bar downstairs off the huge alfresco which is set amongst an immersive private garden which is a celebration of colours, sights and sounds.
• Three bedrooms (2 with A/C & 2 with B/ins)
• Lovely big air-conditioned lounge with wide sliding glass door onto front patio
• Recently renovated kitchen offers caesarstone benchtops, 900mm stainless-steel stand-alone 5 burner cooktop and oven, pantry, dishwasher and plenty of bench space and cupboard space
• Every man’s fantasy pool room, with bar! Tiled and opens onto the huge outdoor entertaining area
• Kitchen overlooks dining, both of which are also serviced by their own split system A/C
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• Study nook overlooks the living areas and the large window offers glorious views to your backyard and purple jacaranda tree
• Neat and tidy bathroom features wide vanity, shower, bathtub and separate toilet
• Quality 5 blade fans, roller blinds and security screens throughout, linen, internal laundry
• Huge secret’ storage area, accessible from inside and outside the house (fully secure and weather tight)
• Double care lock up garage plus additional workshop & 2nd toilet! I told you there was heaps of room!
• Fully fenced backyard with quality fencing, on 761m2 block
• One of my favourite spots in this house was the terraced garden. It was like a private magical oasis. I could smell the jasmine, hear the native bees, watch the dance of falling purple jacaranda petals carpet the ground. It was a celebration of the senses.
One of the reasons Eastern Heights is so sought after is the location and quiet neighbourhood:
• 750m to the new Coles Shopping Centre & Brothers Club Ipswich
• 350m to corner store, 240m to bus
• 3 mins to Ipswich Central State School
• 5 mins to Booval Fair
• 7 mins to Ipswich CBD & East Ipswich Train Station
Book and inspection today, to view your new home!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|