WHERE TRADITIONAL MEETS MODERN.
Absolutely picture perfect, this adorable cottage is serenely nestled amongst an established garden, with an ideal outlook from both the bullnose front verandah and the generous back deck.
Built over 100 years ago, this cottage has been renovated, blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living, yet has not lost any of its glorious charm.
• 2 bedrooms (with built-ins, fans & large master with split system A/C)
• Lounge room with split system A/C
• Separate dining overlooks back deck through wide timber bi-fold doors – lovely indoor-outdoor feel
• Large rear deck is perfect spot to host this year’s Christmas lunch and large enough to accommodate the whole family.
• Some remarkable original features such as the striking front door with original decorative glass, brass handle & door knock, tongue and groove interior, 6-inch-wide honey coloured pine floorboards and high ceilings
• Renovated kitchen with timber benchtop, D/W, pantry and modern timber servery window to back deck
• Renovated bathroom with claw foot bath tub, large vanity and separate shower
• Restumped on steel stumps
• New roof
• Garden shed, water tank, blinds, single carport with drive through access to backyard
• Fantastic-sized, fully-fenced 720m2 flood-free block
• Wonderful location in Blackstone on a quiet street, amongst other lovely character homes
• Perfect for Brisbane commuters as this home is a mere 2 mins to Highway access
• Attention Adventures and Nature Lovers: 400m to the fantastic “Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve” with over 13kms of mountain biking and recreation trails!
• 500m to the “Building Futures Montessori Child Care” centre
• 240m to bus stop
• 2 mins to local IGA
• 3 mins to Bundamba Primary and High Schools, and Silkstone Primary
• 4 mins to Booval Fair
This charmer is appealing and very well priced. It will not last, so call us today to book your appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$338 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|