4 bedrooms – Media Room – Open Plan Living & Dining – Massive 1,856m2 Fully Fenced Yard – Side Access Available
Play dates. Movie nights. Quiet nights at home This is a home that’s designed to be relished by every member of the family with flexibility for all the stages of your life.
This is a home built for relaxation.
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, you will discover this near new property of generous proportions ticks all the boxes. The clever floor plan with multiple living areas feature a continuous and flexible flow of space and design which combine to create a welcoming residence with an unmistakeable sense of home’. Your new life at Lucinda Close will be defined by ease and comfort.
Being built in 2013, instead of spending you weekend on home maintenance, you will be taking advantage of the long list of facilities on your doorstop: amble along College’s Crossing with your pup, pop over to the park on Dan Street with the kids, and forget about slaving over the stove this Friday night, with delicious Thai takeaway around the corner, or dine in at the Karalee tavern. Bliss.
Large backyard provides you with a blank canvas with which to stamp your mark, limited only by your imagination. There’s room to create your own vege patch and chicken coop, put in a pool or create a serene focal point with terracing to enjoy during your morning coffee ritual on the back patio.
- Well-appointed stone kitchen allows you to stay engaged in socialising and food prep
- Of course split system air conditioning is supplied but rarely needed, plus fans in all the bedrooms keep the temperature just right all year round.
- Security screens, blinds, internal laundry plus easy-care tiled floors to living & carpet to bedrooms
- 4 mins to Warrego H’way
- 5 mins to the popular Colleges Crossing go fly a kite, ride a bike, bring a picnic and drop a line in the water to see if the fish are biting
- Just 700m to Woolworths, petrol station, newsagency, bakery, takeaway, bottle-o, medical, chemist, vet, hardware store and more!
Head over to Robbo’s Bakery to special order your gluten free bread
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|