Utterly charming and oozing with character this home is ideal for buyers wishing to keep things simple and convenient.
Super convenient but away from the everyday hustle and bustle on a prestigious street in Sadliers Crossing.
Within walking distance to: Train Station, Ipswich Boys Grammar, St Marys Private School, St Edmunds Private and across the road from sort after Blair primary School.
Enjoy a relaxed evening with an adult beverage or 2 in Ipswich CBD and then easily walk home without the need for an Uber or Taxi as the home is approximately 800 meters from the Top of Town.
- Superb value for money for the budget conscious, looking to make the home theirs.
- Absolutely flood free in all known floods
- Retaining all of its character and charm
- 3 Excellently sized bedrooms
- Outstanding sized, open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Very generous sized kitchen
- Family friendly main bathroom
- Main bedroom ensuited
- Enjoy the cool breezes on the covered rear deck deck
- Gorgeous, honey coloured floor boards
- Double bay carport – loads of extra room for off-street parking
- Easy side access
- Large fenced backyard
Superb lifestyle location, this home is stone’s throw from everything, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
Please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|