Unique opportunity to purchase a rural lifestyle property sitting on 7.89Ha with over 200m of river frontage. Fully fenced, 3 bay powered lockable shed 9mx6m, 2 dwellings, 3 phase power at the pole, steel cattle yard and loading ramp.
This property will give you so many options. Live in one dwelling and rent out the other or bring an extended family member with you. Have a hobby farm and run some cattle, or property sits in a good location for a small seed farm. Two of the 4 water tanks can be filled from the river. One located beside the shed, the other near the main house supplying water to toilets, washing machine and gardens.
Living here will give you views of the beautiful Brisbane river where you can watch the bird life, Koalas in the trees near the verandah. Views of the river can be seen while you work at the kitchen bench or sit at the dining room table. Lounge room features a wood fire place, perfect for those cold nights.
Your own private internal road will take you down to the water’s edge where you and the family can enjoy fishing, swimming, family picnics and canoeing from the banks of your own property on your own little jetty.
• Boasts a Large & Spacious open living plan with timber floors and modern galley style large kitchen with dishwasher. This kitchen would suit any budding chief.
• 4 Good sized bedrooms with main boasting air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and ensuite.
• Ceiling fans throughout, 2 air-conditioners in the open living areas. Carpeted bedrooms and timber floors in living areas.
• Modern kitchen with mobile center block. Air-conditioning in living area. (dishwasher not included)
• 2 Bedrooms have built-ins & Ceiling fans. East facing veranda with river views.
• Well placed dam with good fences for cattle to move from one paddock to another.
• 4 Water tanks
• 3 KW Solar system supplies both dwellings with solar hot water on main dwelling.
• Riparian rights – 2 Mega litres *Water allocation of 5 mega litres is negotiable.
• 7.86HA (approx.) 19.422Acres. Good pasture grasses, bitumen road frontage.
• Walking distance to local town, secondary and primary schools & no close neighbours.
Some photos taken before the recent rainfall.