3-bedroom unit with a tenant in place, paying $300 per week.
Lowset, low maintenance and in excellent condition.
Situated in a very desirable and quiet complex, within an easy walk to almost every possible convenience in the heart of Brassall!
The home presents a fantastic opportunity to purchase, and we encourage immediate inspections.
This property offers:
- Single storey unit on a flat, low maintenance block
- Very spacious lounge, living and dining areas
- Modern kitchen with excellent storage and bench space
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes (due to a privacy request there are no photos)
- Air conditioned and fans throughout
- Family sized 2 way bathroom
- Electric roller door garage with remote
- Security screens throughout
- Flooring and carpets are in excellent condition
- Very low Body Corporate fees
- Pet-friendly unit complex
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this property is genuinely just a stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and has easy access to the Warrego Highway.
Please call Richard Bird now to inspect or visit one of our scheduled open for inspections.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|