RAISED AND RESTUMPED WITH A PEACEFUL TREED OUTLOOK
At the end of a quiet no-through road, this relaxed family home is nestled amongst established trees with only two neighbours and has fantastic highway access. Further, being raised over legal height has created a fantastic storage area under the house with the added advantage of providing the home with a beautiful treed outlook from the generous front deck.
• 3 bedrooms (all with fans, 2 with b-ins)
• Open plan living consists of kitchen, dining and spacious lounge with beautiful timber floorboards throughout
• Neat kitchen offers pantry, and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Tidy bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub plus added benefit of the toilet being separate to bathroom
• Huge covered deck offering a beautiful treed outlook, with safety gate at top of stairs
• Private and established fully-fenced backyard on quiet no-through road
• HUGE 810m2 block + large water tank
• Restumped and raised which captures the breezes and provides great storage under the house
• Great return for investors as well with a rental appraisal of $305-315pw. Currently vacant, so inspect today!
Perfectly located for convenience:
• 250m to bus stop
• 700m George Palmer Park
• 3 mins to Cunningham Highway
• Booval Fair + Bundamba Primary & Secondary Schools are all within 5 mins drive
This home has so much to offer, don’t miss out. Call to arrange an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|