If you want a great stand alone home without the high maintenance block, look no further! This home was built in 2015 by GSV Homes, builders renowned for their attention to detail when building superior quality homes. Perfect for corporate couples who love entertaining, investors or Nanna and Pop who just want to down size! This home is set on an easy care, fenced 295m2 block, just perfect for your lap dog. If fluffy is a bit bigger, there is Sovereign Park just around the corner.
This home has four bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The conveniently situated living areas inside and out provide perfect spaces for entertaining or a peaceful few hours of quiet relaxation. The air conditioned family room is open planned, incorporating the centrally located kitchen whilst also opening out to the private back patio. The separate study nook and sitting area to the front of the house are testament to the clever design and planning which has gone into this home.
The ensuite features a comfortable double shower and the main bathroom also features quality fittings.
The double garage has automatic doors plus there is also the added bonus of a wired in security system.
- All windows and doors have screens and locks installed for your convenience
- 4 bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Light and airy ensuite with double shower, servicing the main bedroom
- Quality fittings throughout the ample main bathroom with separate shower.
- Air conditioned family living, kitchen, dining area, all open planned
- Private patio with ceiling fan, at rear
- Breakfast bar and ample cupboard space featured in the kitchen, room for two door fridge
- Gas cook top, electric oven and range hood, dishwasher plus huge pantry
- Separate study area and sitting room to the front of the house
- Neutral palette & Modern lighting throughout
- Situated on elevated block
- Double garage with automatic doors
- Security system
- Highly sought after, newly developed suburb
- 20 minutes* to master planned community, Springfield – with major conveniences such as Mater Hospital, Orion Shopping Centre, Orion Lagoon water park, cafes restaurants and so much more..
- Close to newly built town centre with Woolworths, fashion and food outlets and much more 3.5km
- Deebing Heights State School 800m
- Ipswich Central 9.4km
- Quick access to the Ipswich Motorway for commuters to and from Brisbane
- Easy access to schools, major transport corridors and conveniences
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|