Seize this opportunity to buy at an entry level price and break into the real estate market.
Elevated to catch the breezes:
• wide frontage with easy side access.
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins
• Spacious formal lounge room
• Elevated front deck with views to Ipswich CBD
• Large eat in Kitchen
• Fans and security screens through out
• Internal laundry
• Parking underneath the home
• Secure, fully fenced pet and child friendly yard
• 703m2 (more or less) block
Leichhardt is a great place to live! – dotted with leafy local parks, vibrant community, golf course, tennis courts, public pool, local shops and within walking distance to both Rail and Bus transport.
For an immediate private inspection please call Richard Bird at Raine & Horne.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|