3 BED – 2 BATH – AMAZING LOCATION – DUCTED AIR-CONDITIONING
Like a sophisticated inner city apartment with courtyard and parking, but without the body corp fees! This low-maintenance home proudly sits in an elevated position, a stone’s throw from the Ipswich CBD and has been fully renovated to an exception level with refined taste and an immaculate attention to detail. Cafs, restaurants and entertainment right at your doorstep making this one amazing lifestyle property. You will not be disappointed.
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins and feature lighting
• Master offers generous ensuite with barn door, double basin, fantastic storage and chic styling with a feature wall of herringbone subway tiles
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Living area showcases a leadlight pendant light and has a wealth of natural light with French doors opening onto the front verandah which revels in it’s intricate wrought iron lacework
• Eat in kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances, opens through wide French doors onto the generous covered rear deck
• Family bathroom also a great size with matching herringbone feature wall.
• Low maintenance yard is fully fenced with electric gate and garden shed
• Single car lockup with remote control
• Extra features include; NBN, internal European laundry, blinds throughout, replumbed and rewired with a power box upgrade, gas instant hot water.
• Quick 350m walk to “Top of Town” – in the heart of Ipswich CBD
• You are only moments to everything the CBD has to offer, including the Ipswich mall, currently in the process of having it’s $150million redevelopment, a boon for all property in the vicinity once complete.
• Many amenities all within a 1km walk including Ipswich Grammar, Ipswich Central train station, restaurants, cafs, pubs, gym, mall, cinemas, public schools, private schools, Ipswich library, civic centre and MORE!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|