OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Super convenient location – Easy Wide Side Access – Room for trailers, Caravans and Boats.
Ready to move into and recently refreshed this home is an absolute must see for serious buyers on a budget.
- Fantastic value for money
- Easy wide side access (37.5 meter frontage)
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built ins
- Large family/lounge room
- Large modern kitchen
- 2nd family room and separate dining
- Family sized main bathroom
- Two toilets
- Stunning, hardwood timber floors
- Party sized entertaining plus large front patio
- Fans throughout plus air conditioning in lounge/family room
- Large internal laundry
- Double bay shed and double bay carport
- Near level, low maintenance 655m2 allotment
- Easy wide side access
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
The owners are determined to sell and willing to listen to today’s market, so don’t hesitate to secure your viewing as it will not be on the market for long.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||183|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|