This well-positioned property feels like home. Nestled amongst established gardens, lovely cornicing in the lounge room, spacious bedrooms and a fantastic sized covered alfresco at the back. Being close to shops, schools, public transport and a yard big enough for the kids and pets to run wild, you just can’t go wrong!
• 3 bedrooms
• Lounge room features ornate plaster cornicing and retains a connection with the eat-in kitchen through an open wall feature.
• Tidy bathroom offers shower over tub, good sized linen and separate toilet
• Generous covered alfresco at rear overlooks the big backyard with mango tree
• 607m2 fenced yard has double carport and feels soooo much bigger than a 607m2 block
• 600m to Sacred Heart Primary School & George Palmer Park
• 850m To Booval Fair Shopping Centre
• 2 mins to Bundamba State School
• 4 mins to Booval Train Station & Highway access
Call today for an inspection today, as you will not want to miss this opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|