EYE-CATCHING APPEAL – STUNNING INGROUND POOL – 4 BEDROOMS – 2 BATHROOMS – MASSIVE ENTERTAINING AREA – PERFECT LOCATION – A TRUE FAMILY HAVEN
Ready for the whole family to move in and enjoy the benefits of our amazing Queensland lifestyle.
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master suite includes robes and private ensuite
- Entertainers Kitchen with an abundance of bench and storage space, plus stainless appliances
- Flexible family living with a very generous dining area and open plan separate lounge/family room
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet
- Study / Home office space
- Party sized covered entertaining, overlooking the entire back garden and pool
- Air conditioning and fans ensure year round comfort
- Large family sized internal laundry
- Double lock up car accommodation
- Pet and child friendly fencing
- Water tank and decent sized garden shed
- Energy efficient 5 KW Solar System
The location is exceptional – With a quiet and leafy outlook, the home enjoys a fantastic aspect and is positioned so very close to all amenities. Within walking distance to Boys Grammar, St Edmunds, St Marys, Blair State Primary and not much further Ipswich CBD offering restaurants, Train Station, cafes, cinemas and medical facilities, the convenience of this location will most definitely be appealing.
To inspect this property, please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne immediately to avoid disappointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|