“Baskerville” – A rare Colonial Ipswich gem will transport you back 135 years to the elegance of the Victorian era. Set in a leafy, quiet, elevated street, Baskerville’ nestles in a shady, low maintenance, water-wise, native garden, which attracts a morning bird chorus while the spacious, eastern facing front verandah insures warm in winter, cool in summer living.
From the moment you spot this original 19th century colonial from the street, you will fall in love with its grand presence, generous proportions and original charm. Ascending the butterfly staircase, you will be enamoured by the fretwork and the wonderful elevated view through the gentle sway of the boughs of the established trees in the country garden. The ahh’s will continue inside, to the enormous open plan living area, bathed in natural light, with its VJ walls, honey coloured 6 inch pine floorboards and soaring ceilings. You are already tempted, I know. But to seal the deal, this one is also proudly set on a generous 809m2 corner allotment with dual occupancy potential if required.
• 3 bedrooms + sleepout
• Large open plan living area + study/multi-purpose area
• 4 sets of french doors open onto the front verandah, original front door with coloured glass, original ceiling roses and sumptuous thick skirting boards
• Spacious bathroom with separate powder room
• Generous internal laundry
• Fans throughout
• Original shed with wide timbers is full of charm and could be restored to create a bespoke studio or retreat
• 350m to childcare
• 550m to bus
• 800m to St. Joseph’s Primary School
• 3 mins to Riverlink Shopping Centre
• 4 mins to Ipswich CBD and Train Station
Don’t miss this opportunity. Call to arrange an inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|