Presenting exceptional value and quality, this fabulous 3 bed 2 bath, plus 3rd toilet Townhouse in Central Booval is a beautifully ideal solution for those looking to Live in, invest or downsize.
Boasting an open-plan design & excellent quality finishes, this townhouse is situated within a very easy walk to Booval Shopping Centre, Train Station, Bus Stops, medical facilities, dining, fitness and peaceful green space. Surrounded by all the conveniences that matter to you, this like new Townhouse presents the perfect modern lifestyle opportunity.
– Stylish, spacious interior opening out to a private outdoor entertaining area
– Crim safe screen doors front and back
– Master Bedroom with large walk-in robe, ensuite
– Large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan family/living and dining
– 2nd lounge upstairs
– Stunning modern kitchen
– Well positioned main bathroom with separate toilet
– Reverse split-cycle air conditioning to living areas and master bedroom
– Downstairs Laundry, plus a 3rd visitor toilet
– Lock up Garage with internal access plus visitor parking available
– Security screens throughout the home
- Possible rent of $320-$330 per week
- LOW BODY CORP: $1700 approx per year
The owners are determined to sell and willing to listen to today’s market, so don’t hesitate to secure your viewing as it will not be on the market for long.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|