Budget friendly pricing, lowset brick home and outstanding – extremely usable back yard.
Make time to immediately inspect this super affordable home.
• 3 great sized bedrooms
• Large open plan lounge and dining
• Spacious Kitchen
• Generous bathroom & separate toilet
• Massive useable back garden – perfect for the kids, pets or large shed
• Super wide, 2 street access
• Elevated flood free, fully fenced 807m2 block
• Ideal property for those just starting out, investors and those looking to downsize
• Easy fast access to the Warrego High to Toowoomba and Brisbane
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
Please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||321|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|