Proof that you really can pick up a drop-dead gorgeous character home for well under $300,000!!
This Utterly Charming home is a true delight and is ideal for buyers wishing to keep things simple and convenient.
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle on a quiet, family friendly Lane in North Ipswich. Just a short walk from the core shopping precinct of North Ipswich.
- Superb value for money for the budget conscious
- Retaining all of its character and charm
- Very tidy condition with brand new external paint just completed
- Outstanding sized, open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Very generous sized kitchen
- The main bathroom is 2 way and also serves as an ensuite
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Partially enclosed front verandah
- Gorgeous,6 inch floor boards
- Stunning coloured glass in the casement windows
- Secure single bay garage – loads of extra room for off-street parking
- Plenty of storage under the home
- Loads of yard space and fully fenced
- Easy wide side access with space enough to allow rear yard access
Superb lifestyle location, this home is stone’s throw from everything, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
Please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$323 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|