Sought after, yet rarely found Elephant Rock is a stunning retreat styled property. 43 acres of Australian Bush in the Heart of Moogerah at the foot of Mt Greville in the Scenic Rim of Queensland’s Great South East, could be the ultimate location for a large extended family or those looking to run an at home business catering for :
- Natural Living Retreat
- Artist Workshops and Retreat
- Bed and Breakfast
- Health and Wellness Retreats
Elephant Rock is just 9 kilometres away from the Cunningham Highway about halfway between Ipswich and Warwick, and two hours from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
- Cathedral ceilings throughout enhance and evoke the warmth and charm of the private residence.
- 2 very generous bedrooms
- Master Suite includes ensuite and walking robe
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining
- Large kitchen with abundant bench and storage space
- Fire Place, Air conditioning and fans ensure year round comfort
- Wide shady verandahs
- Refurbished main bathroom
- Internal Laundry
- Six bedrooms with queen beds and their own en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin, with overhead fans in each room
- Drive through powered sites for caravans, camper trailers or vans.
- Areas for tents
- Large common room with kitchen, including
- Wood burning stove and Air-conditioning
- Party sized breezeway for social gatherings or al-fresco meals.
- 30 ft pool
- Heated spa which seats 6 (or more)
- Deck for sunning by the pool and spa, includes outdoor setting under orange trumpet vine canopy
- Laundry Facilities
- Stunning aspect and Views to Moogerah Dam
- A complete list of included Chattels can be supplied
Elephant Rock abounds in wildlife with Australian parrots (King parrots, Rainbow lorikeets, scaly breasted lorikeets, pale headed rosellas, crimson rosellas, and black cockatoos), goannas, possums, bandicoots, wallabies and kangaroos, and the occasional dingo.
Please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for further information
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|