Fall in love with the stunning character and enjoy the warmth and charm of yesteryear.
Ready to move into, with endless possibilities, this home is an absolute must see for serious buyers on a budget.
- Superb value for money
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built ins
- Large family/lounge room
- Wood burning combustion heater – so cosy
- Character filled kitchen
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Family sized main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Stunning, honey coloured timber floors
- Wide, full length front verandah
- Fans and air conditioning in the main bedroom
- Double bay carport plus 2 garden sheds
- Near level, low maintenance 809m2 allotment
- Easy wide side access
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
The owners are determined to sell and willing to listen to today’s market, so don’t hesitate to secure your viewing as it will not be on the market for long.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$288 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|