Stunning presentation and designed with Aussie outdoor, family entertaining in mind.
Jam Packed Full of Value – Miss this and you will be kicking yourself!
8 CAR ACCOM – BIG 7.5 X 9 SHED – 7 X 7.5 CARPORT – EASY WIDE SIDE ACCESS – PERFECT FENCING – 2 WAY BATHROOM/ENSUIT –
MASSIVE 12 X 6 ENTERTAINING AREA OUT
Presented in ready to move in condition and boasting:
- 2001 m2
- Large family sized lounge with loads of character
- Formal dining room
- Centrally located, great sized kitchen with breakfast bar
- Massive outdoor entertaining, perfectly located adjoining the kitchen and family room.
- 3 awesome sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom is ensuited to the large 2 way bathroom and enjoys a large walk in robe
- Air Conditioning, fireplace and fans throughout ensure year comfort
- Verandahs wrap around 3 entire sides of the home
- Massive 7.5 X 9 meter Shed
- 7 X 7.5 Carport
- Big fernhouse
- Awseome Fire Pit
- Townwater plus 2 X 5000 and 1 X 7000 litre tanks
- Fully fence and perfect security for young children and pets.
This exciting home is perfectly set up for large family get-togethers and offers amazing entertaining opportunities.
This is all on offer within easy reach of amenities – Walloon State School, Park, Doctors, Pharmacy, the Walloon Saloon and the local IGA are all within easy walking distance, and the Walloon Train Station is just a short distance further. Ipswich CBD is about 15 minutes away by car and, for the Brisbane commuters out there, the state capital can be reached in about 45 minutes thanks to incredibly convenient access to both the Warrego and Cunningham Highways.
The owners are determined to sell and willing to listen to today’s market, so don’t hesitate to secure your viewing as it will not be on the market for long.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|