There is no denying the appeal of this 100 year old worker’s cottage could be brought back to life with care and imagination! Set on a 607m2 flat block with side access, you will immediately recognise the potential of this home.
It is just waiting for the person with the flair and imagination to turn it into an amazing inner city character home with atmosphere and style!
Zoned Character Mixed Use, this property also lends itself to low impact commercial applications (STCA). It’s a great location for it too, as this original workers’ cottage is ideally situated in walking distance to well, everything! Creating the perfect blend of easy living and convenience.
Qualities and features of this property include:
• 3 bedrooms, 1 enclosed sleep out
• Living room is a good size with lovely high ceilings throughout and fireplace
• Separate dining area off the kitchen
• Roomy modernised kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Spacious updated bathroom
• Lovely original features include; original windows and glazing, breezeways hoop pine, tongue and groove interior and more
• Spacious block with fully fenced backyard
• Zoned CMU06 – Character Mixed Use (Warwick Rd Ipswich): Appropriate uses in this Sub Area include; low-medium density residential, art & craft establishments, eating establishments, boutique shopping, small scale professional offices, small scale accommodation, including bed & breakfast & boutique hotel, etc.
• 650m to University of Southern Queensland
• 700m to Ipswich Hospital
• 550m to Limestone Park
• 3 min to Ipswich Central State School
• 5 mins to Ipswich CBD and Train Station
Properties in this central location, close to absolutely everything v don’t come along every day, so call now to arrange an inspection at any time.