4000m2 – 2 Titles – 2 Dwellings – Double the Income – Must be Sold!
As property prices continue to rise, Dual Income properties are becoming increasingly popular with owner-occupiers and investors due to their affordability and the incredible flexibility they offer.
Dual Occupancy/Dual Income properties (2 Freehold Titles) provide owners with enormous flexibility to meet their changing lifestyle needs. Here’s a few ideas:
• Investors – rent both dwellings out to maximise your yields. This property shows strong gross yields and has massive potential to be seriously Cashflow Positive
• Owner-Occupiers – live in one dwelling and rent the other your tenant will pay a very large percentage of the mortgage payments for you!
• Friends & Siblings – buy together instead of renting for the next 5 – 10 years.
• If the kids can’t afford to move out on their own or if grandma or grandpa need looking after, this arrangement could be perfect.
• Retirees – supplement your Pension or Super Fund income by living in one dwelling and renting the other.
• Stunning character home – just amazing
• 2 Great sized bedrooms
• Large modern kitchen with abundant storage and bench space
• Family sized dining room
• Generously sized lounge room
• Lovely main bathroom
• Abundant storage throughout the home
• Child and pet friendly fencing
• Water tanks
• Associated small sheds
• Solar System
• Begging to be renovated to uncover an amazing character home
• Big internally – a very pleasant surprise
• Very large open plan dining and living/lounge
• Full sized kitchen with abundant storage and bench space
• 2 large bedrooms
• Full length sleep out
• Functional bathroom
• Water tank
• Loads of Storage under
Just minutes to the Warrego Highway and a few minutes more to the major shopping centres, West Mac and State Schools plus the convenience of living very close to town.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|