Golden Opportunity in Dress Circle Location!
Properties in this sort after inner city precinct rarely come to the market. This character filled Queenslander is ideally positioned close to the University, Limestone Park, Ipswich General Hospital and St Andrews Private Hospital, quality schools and Ipswich CBD. These attributes complete the perfect blend of convenience, lifestyle and potential.
This home’s charming original features include:-
- Lead light windows throughout
- Wide entrance hall with original archway
- Ornate plastering and cornices
- Wide honey coloured pine floor boards
- VJ walls
- North facing, generous front verandah – enjoy afternoon breezes and amazing outlook
- Private side verandah, latticed
- 3 bedrooms & 1 study
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry
- Spacious lounge, separate dining room, upstairs laundry
- 759m2 block
- Massive lockup shed 6m x 6m
- Huge 7m x 6m carport at front of shed
- New roof
- Superior paved driveway
- 130m to Limestone Park
- 500m to St Andrews Private Hospital and Ipswich Hospital
- 700m to Central State School
- 3 mins to Ipswich Girls Grammar School
- 4 mins to CBD train station
- 5 mins to Riverlink Shopping Centre
Yes! It is a great family sized block!
Yes! It sits in the best street in town!
Yes! It has magnificent original features!
Yes! It will renovate beautifully!
Yes! It is priced to sell TODAY!
For more information contact Denise Varigos on 0417 001 800
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|