CBD FRINGE LOCATION CHARACTER HOME AT A FANTASTIC PRICE… WITH DECK!
Fall in love with this modernised, endearing Queenslander, full of wonderful original charm. Additionally, this traditional home is ideally situated close to parklands, University & Hospital, in the tightly held, conveniently located and highly sought-after neighbourhood of Ipswich creating the perfect blend of easy living and lifestyle.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Fantastic back deck off dining
• Spacious lounge with fan and fretwork
• Spacious open kitchen/dining with bi-fold doors onto back deck & large A/C which services all the living areas
• Modern kitchen features plenty of bench space and cupboard space, pantry, & S/S rangehood and oven
• Wonderful original features include: 11 foot ceilings & 6 inch honey-coloured timber floorboards throughout the home, fretwork in lounge and dining rooms, ceiling roses
• Modern bathroom with shower over tub and skylight
• Internal laundry
• 2 car accommodation (single garage and single carport under deck)
• Wonderful tenant in place paying $330pw
• Low-maintenance 430m2 block in great location
• A stone’s throw from University of Southern Queensland
• 800m to Ipswich Hospital/Medical Precinct & Limestone Park
• 4 mins to Ipswich Central State School & Bremer High
• 4 mins to Ipswich CBD
• 39 mins to Brisbane CBD
Call today for more information on this fantastic opportunity in the booming city of Ipswich which is centrally located in south east Queensland, just 39 mins to Brisbane CBD.