Just come and enjoy!
This outstanding and loved family home sits proudly on its elevated 708sqm block in Pine Street Flinders View.
From the moment you come inside, the magical ambience will captivate you and make you want to linger and just enjoy every gorgeous room!
There are 3 individual outdoor undercover areas, allowing your family superb individual outdoor spaces to enjoy.
This home features substantial living areas both upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs, an elegant shady 12 × 2.5m front verandah provides perfect, tranquil space for those quiet, relaxing moments that make life worthwhile.
This verandah flows effortlessly from the light, airy formal lounge and dining room. There is another porch area off the kitchen which is perfect for coffee time in the morning.
These rooms are graced by fabulous perfectly polished timber floors.
The 3 beautiful bedrooms, each with built in robes and ceiling fans, also feature brand new quality carpets.
Downstairs, the luxurious brand new carpet in the casual and comfortable family room invites you to just take your shoes off, sit on your comfy couch and put the TV on. This room features a bespoke built in area for further comfort and enjoyment.
There is also a magnificent undercover patio where all kinds of family functions can be enjoyed, whilst being close to the children happily playing in the fully fenced safe backyard. Even the garage is perfect, featuring epoxy floors and its own office area.
The photos are gorgeous but nothing will prepare you for the tranquil ambience of this very special home.
- Double brick high set home meticulously presented
- Spectacular freshly polished hard wood floors in the living room, dining room and hallway
- Luscious new carpet in each bedroom and in the family room downstairs
- Bespoke bar area services the family room
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes plus ceiling fans
- 2 beautiful living areas, casual and formal
- 2 separate toilets
- Office area downstairs
- Meticulously presented bathroom and kitchen
- Fully screened all around
- Recapped and fully restored filed roof
- 5,000 litre tank
- Built-in BBQ
- 1.6kw Solar electricity system/panels
- Solar hot water
- Epoxy finish to garage floor – never stains
- Possibility of building under – STCA
- Updated electric wiring and power board
- Security system
- 1 fully automated garage door
- Tinted windows at rear
- 3 Outdoor undercover living areas
- Cunningham Highway
- Centenary Highway
- Childcare centres
- Doctors surgery
- Pathology centre
- Coles at Ripley
- Local shops, specialty shops and supermarket