Look no further as this is the Golden Opportunity you have been waiting for.
Absolutely perfect for home owners and investors alike and in such a great location.
- Superb family friendly location
- Highly sort after suburb
- 3 family sized bedrooms
- Spacious family dining and lounge
- Galley style kitchen and with loads of storage
- Near new bathroom
- Air conditioning ensures year-round comfort
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage with plenty of room for a shed or carports.
- Well fenced 621m2 yard
- Great sized garden shed
- Plenty of room for a large carport on the front of the home (Subject to Ipswich City Council Approval)
- Possible to convert the current garage into more living space.
Located in one of Ipswich’s most desirable suburbs and within a short distance to Rail, Limestone Park, Private and State Schools and just a short distance more to Riverlink shopping precinct and the Ipswich CBD
We encourage inspections immediately to avoid disappointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|