DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE OPEN HOME, BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY.
MOTIVATED OWNER WANTS THIS PROPERTY SOLD IMMEDIATELY!
With a rental appraisal of $280pw, investors can’t go wrong.
3 BED – 1 BATH – FANTASTIC LOCATION 85m FROM COLES – FULLY AIRCONDITIONEDDo not be fooled from the street, this late art-deco (circa 1950) home is a fantastic size with 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, a covered alfresco. It feels ‘just like home’ and is only a stone’s throw from the new Silkstone Coles Shopping Complex. Freshly painted inside and out in a tasteful neutral colour palette and with oodles of built-ins, this home delivers surprise after surprise. An inspection is essential.
- 3 bedrooms, ALL with built-ins and gorgeous original casement windows
- Through double doors, you will find the master retreat which is enormous, with built-ins and air-conditioning
- Living areas include a generous open lounge and dining with A/C plus a second informal sitting room/TV room which is light and airy and opens on the covered back patio
- Solid original kitchen with a bank of pantry cupboards ensures you will never be short on space
- One of the bedrooms also offer private access and a patio!
- Warm polished hardwood floors throughout
- Tidy bathroom with shower over tub
- Large separate laundry, storage area and 2nd toilet
- Low maintenance flat yard is fully fenced with single lockable carport plus cemented area for second car
- Extra features include; air-conditioning and security screens throughout, NBN, security system installed and ready for connection, original art-deco casement windows.
- For any savvy investors, the rental appraisal for this property came in at $280pw
- Centrally located just 85m to the new Coles Shopping Complex “Silkstone Village” – which also has caf, restaurants, bakery, take away and petrol station
- 190m to bus stop
- 450m to Silkstone Primary
- Also within a 1km walk – dentist, doctor, childcare, pharmacy, hairdresser and more!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|