Stunning! Inground Pool – 3 Living Spaces – Outdoor Room – Shed/Workshop – 4 Beds – 2 Bathrooms – Just Perfect.
With everything you imagined and then more, this stunning, Flood Free in 2011 property provides sensational resort style living. The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream, with loads of storage and bench space. The entire area is open and airy, flowing through the dining and family areas and immediately adjoins the party sized covered outdoor entertaining room.
The sparkling in-ground pool is an absolute oasis featuring an entertaining area which perfectly caters to the entertainer in all of us.
Better than everything else on the market, his unique property provides the utmost in indulgent living, it’s a retreat from the busy world and with its low maintenance grounds you’ll be free to enjoy the flexibility of modern resort style living.
- Family sized 4 Bedroom home all with built in robes
- Master suite with large ensuite and walk in robes
- Spacious and open family and dining, designed with entertaining in mind
- Massive 3rd living space, rumpus or media room
- Outstanding entertaining in the large outdoor room with fireplace and large BBQ built in
- Separate formal dining room
- Entertainers kitchen, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Sparkling in ground, salt water pool
- Sun deck and entertaining area overlooking the pool and rear garden
- Air conditioning, fans and insulation ensure year-round comfort
- Well located main bathroom with separate toilet
- Covered vehicle accommodation
- Separate internal Laundry
- Security screens
- Eco friendly water tank and solar system
- All set on a tropical allotment in the peaceful family friendly Cul-De-Sac
- Easy access to the Brassall bike and running track, The Brassall Bikeway is a 14km bike path that highlights the region’s history, as it’s aligned with the first railway line built in Queensland. It’s fully paved and is a very safe environment for all, wayfinding signs around the length are impressive.
Ipswich has become and extraordinarily popular lifestyle location, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of everything, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and access to the Warrego Highway.
This stunning property will truly suit the fussiest of buyers, a beautiful home that has been created to compliment the Queenslander lifestyle.
We encourage inspections immediately to avoid disappointment.
DISCLAIMER: Raine & Horne Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement