Stunning Character – Ready to Move into immediately
OPEN HOME SATURDAY 16TH OCTOBER 10:30AM – 11:00AM
Super fresh and clean with many of the original period details retained and enhanced.
Inspect the property immediately to avoid disappointment.
Nothing to do and ready to move into:
- Internally and Externally Painted
- New appliances
- Upgraded plumbing and electrical wiring
- Recently replaced roof and gutters
- Brand new concrete driveway
- Great sized family lounge
- Big eat in kitchen
- 3 genuine bedrooms
- Pack full of original features and character
- Split system air conditioning
- Deck off the lounge
- Gorgeous front verandah
- Double bay Carport
- Oodles of space for storage or workshop under the home
- low maintenance allotment
- Mature gardens with instant appeal on 500m2
This home is stone’s throw to the heart of Ipswich, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|