Genuine and Serious offers to purchase are strongly encouraged.
Currently tenanted at $200 per week
Neat 2-bedroom unit is in an ideally located and central to all amenities.
Flood free location, with public transport easily available, schools, local shops with in easy walking distance and major retail outlets just a very short bus trip or drive away, plus super easy highway access to Brisbane and Toowoomba nearby.
Refurbished approximately 10 years ago and still in fair conditions the unit enjoys:
- Split system Air conditioned in the living room and polished timber floors
- Neat eat in kitchen.
- 2 spacious bedrooms – with B/I robes.
- Private laundry to access the private sunny courtyard.
- Modern bathroom with shower and vanity, the toilet is separate
- There is ample car parking with Carport at the rear of the complex.
Only a short distance to all amenities including local shops, private and public schools, bus and shopping centres with quick easy is within easy walking distance.
You will be hard pressed finding better value in North Ipswich!
For a private inspection please call Richard Bird at Raine & Horne
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$235 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|