Once in a while a very special home comes on to the market. 3 Dorothy Street, Silkstone is such a home.
From the moment you step through the front door, you will be amazed by the quality of the superb renovation the current owners have undertaken.
This home has been taken right back to the hardwood frame and been completely rebuilt with no expense spared!
The impressive views from the picture windows in the spacious Eastern facing lounge room will delight you, as will the open planned, dreamy feel of this gorgeous room.
The brand new kitchen and dining rooms are close by, creating the perfect floor plan, ensuring the relaxed and easy lifestyle your family deserves.
The combination of the easterly facing views and the deck which flows from the sliding doors to the rear of the pro0perty, have all been strategically planned for your enjoyment.
You must see for yourself to fully appreciate its beauty and the three luxurious bedrooms which are sure to also impress.
Combine all these exquisite features with the perfect laundry upstairs and there it is! Perfection!!
The fully landscaped yard is in keeping with the quality of this superb home. It come complete with a huge seating/BBQ area under a spectacular shade sail.
This home is so perfect for outdoor entertaining. The access to the yard from the back deck ensures two perfect alfresco areas can be used together, or separately depending on your requirements.
Impressive new fencing creates the perfect frame for the lawn and entertaining areas and the substantial garage/shed completes the picture.
Being close to shops, schools, public transport and a fenced yard big enough for the kids and pets to run wild, you just can’t go wrong! Nothing more to do, just move in and enjoy your gorgeous new home.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with quality charcoal carpet
• Master bedroom cupboard wired and reinforced to a hang a TV
• New roof, new plumbing, new wiring, new walls, restumped and releveled, new earth wool insulation
• Solid hardwood frame
• Good sized lounge with A/C, with double doors onto;
• Bonus sunroom
• Brand new luxury bathroom with separate toilet
• Brand new kitchen with all new appliances
• Air conditioning to two of the bedrooms
• New European Laundry Upstairs
• Broom cupboard, linen closet, pantry
• Hardwood timber floorboards
• Low maintenance flat yard is fully fenced with double lockable garage plus BBQ area
• Side access
• New landscaping front and rear with back deck off the dining room
• For any savvy investors, the rental appraisal for this property came in at $?
• 550m to Sacred Heart Primary School
• 650m to George Palmer Park
• 800m To Booval Fair Shopping Centre
• 2 mins to Silkstone State School
• 3 mins to Booval Train Station
• 7 mins to Ipswich CBD
Call today for an inspection anytime, as you will NOT want to miss this opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$258 p.w.|