Seriously Solid, Chamferboard and Hardwood home.
Fantastic street appeal and presented on a large fully fenced 615m2 allotment with easy wide side access and super convenient to everything.
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench, cupboard space & breakfast bar
- Generous dining room
- Large Lounge
- 3 great size bedrooms
- Upstairs internal laundry
- Central located main bathroom and separate toilet
- Hardwood floors
- Security screens and doors
- Single lock up garage with loads of storage space
- Plenty of secure space for off street parking
- Ideally located in a peaceful street
- Close to all amenities
- Short distance from the train station
- Easy access to the Ipswich-Brisbane motorway
Another one of the many strengths of this property is ideally located in Riverview being central to Brisbane City (25 minutes), the Greater Springfield Region, the new Riverlink Shopping Centre and Ipswich City (20 Minutes), and within a 2.5km radius there are a variety of schools and shops, including a sought-after private school and a multi-level shopping Centre with eight cinemas.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|