4 Beds – Raked Ceilings – READY TO MOVE INTO – Fully Fenced Back Yard
430pm – 500pm Friday 13/08/2021
1100am – 1130am Saturday 14/08/2021
Boasting a highly functional, well thought out floor plan, this home will definitely impress, with its wide open living, lounge and dining areas, stunning raked ceilings, combined with modern finishes and entertainers kitchen perfectly ready for a lifestyle you will love.
Miss this and you will be kicking yourself!
• Stunning raked ceilings
• Highly functional living and family room
• Plenty of room for a dining table
• 4 great sized bedrooms
• Excellent master suite includes a generous ensuite and walk in robe
• Separate formal lounge or media room
• Modern kitchen, with stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Private outdoor entertaining off the family room
• Perfectly located main bathroom and separate toilet
• Air conditioning and fans throughout
• Double lock up garage with secure internal entry
• Secure child and pet friendly fencing on a 450m2 low maintenance allotment
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is just over a stone’s throw from the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport and access to the Warrego highway is just a short drive.
To inspect this property and dream big, please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne immediately to avoid disappointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||295|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$308 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|